Portland Zombie Walk photo by thelonellama
The 2014 Portland Zombie Walk is this Saturday at Hollywood Vintage at 4PM. Hundreds of people will be participating. The Thrill The World Dance also takes place on Saturday one hour before the walk at Irving Park. Below is the info and MANY pictures from past years.
FREE PORTLAND: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top music and art venues in Portland. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff!
Related Portland Events & Info
Portland Zombie Walk Info:
The 2014 Portland Zombie Walk info has been announced. It will take place on October 25th, right after the Thrill The World / Michael Jackson Thriller Dance.
Zombie Walk Rules:
1. Use the “haunted house” rule in that you are not to touch anyone.
2. Do not attempt to scare anyone who is not a willing participant. If anyone is freaking out, turn and shamble in the opposite direction. Avoid confrontations!
3. Stay on the sidewalk unless crossing the street. When crossing, it’s OK to “break character” and cross quickly. Think fast “New Dawn of the Dead” zombies verses the slower “Old Dawn of the Dead” zombies when crossing the street. Blocking traffic is a crime and anyone doing so could be arrested.
4. No drugs. None. Forget it.
5. No alcohol outside the bars. This will get you a nice fine.
6. No littering, destruction of property, or any other illegal activity. Pretend downtown is your own neighborhood and show the utmost respect. This is something we would like to do every year and we don’t want to ruin it. Remember, the media will be watching us (along with the Portland Police) and this event could get world wide news coverage. Let’s put on a good show
——————————————————– Continue reading