Every year, we put out a HUGE list of Portland Halloween parties and events as well as pictures, costume ideas, and GIVEAWAYS. We’re only 43 days from the beginning of October (Halloween Season!) and there are already a few events to prepare for.
In 2018, Halloween falls on Wednesday meaning there will be parties the weekend before and after! However, in Portland, Halloween-related events often start in September and go throughout October.
2018 Portland Halloween Events, Parties, Pictures, & Info:
- All Month: Discover Portland’s Hidden Mysteries w/ Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure!
- October 27: Portland Erotic Ball Halloween Party @ Crystal Ballroom | Costume Contest, Cash Prizes, 3 Floors, Bands, DJs, Aerialists, Burlesque Performers & More!
- October 27: Walking Tour of Portland’s Sinful Past: Shanghaiers, Saloons and Skullduggery | Downtown Portland, w/ Kick A** Oregon History Historian Doug Kenck-Crispin
Related Events & Info
- Events Calendar: Our Portland Events Calendar & Ticket Giveaways
- Facebook: Facebook.com/PortlandHalloween
- Trick or Treat: Why do we say ‘trick or treat?’ History, facts about Halloween
- Twitter: @pdxhalloween || #pdxhalloween
- Seattle: Seattle Pipeline’s Halloween Events Calendar
- From DrinkSpirits.com: Scary Good Spirits & Drinks for Your Halloween Parties